With Framesocket's Tools for Developers, Your Team Can:
- Quickly and easily integrate video (or photo) uploads into Desktop, Mobile, and Web applications - sending your data to the encoding platform is as simple as formulating an HTTP Post request.
- Provide universal device playback with a single embed code - support for Desktops, Tablets, and Smartphones through both Flash and HTML5.
- Consolidate your traffic with our video indexing and traffic forwarding. We properly index your content as actual videos, and forward the viewer into your own video experience on YOUR site.
- Measure your traffic using our detailed reporting and engagement statistics - including where, when, and how people are viewing your videos.
- Use state-of-the-art solutions, from our customizable video player to a CDN that has worldwide reach. Additionally, Framesocket enables you to substitute your own solution for any of our front-facing technologies, allowing you full control over how your content is displayed and delivered.
All requests are done via HTTP POST and return JSON to expedite development time and to maintain platform agnosticism. At some point we will support additional return formats, however the demand for JSON was overwhelming compared to XML and serialized PHP strings.
We'd love to hear from you! If you have any questions about the API or have new ideas on how we can better serve the development community, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to emails within 3 business hours.